Travel Asian, can not to mention the beautiful country of kimchi. Together with BedLinker discover tips for traveling Korean 2019.
BedLinker is the best Outbound travel services company offer guest to to travel South Korean in 2019. With our experiences, BedLinker offer the best services for Outbound travel such as flight ticket, hotel, transportation and also tour package to South Korean with the best price. Contact us by calling (+84) 931 787 039 to book now!
About South Korea
It is the top destination for Vietnamese travel Outbound. This below is basic information you must know first before traveling South Korean:
- South Korean full name is Republic of Korean
- Capital: Seoul. Population: approximate 9.7 million peoples. Other big cities: Busan (3.6 million peoples), Incheon (2.6 million peoples)
- Geographical location: is a country in East Asia, constituting the southern part of the Korean Peninsula and almost covering by the ocean.
- Climate: South Korean has four distinct seasons. Summer often has short period of heavy rains. In winter, the temperature always reached to 0 degree C and may be lower. South Korean is less be affected by a storm than Japan, Taiwan,… it have 1-3 storms every year and often hits in late summer, especially in August
- Religion: Half of Korean not follow any religion, about 20% are Protestant, 15% follow Buddhism and the rest follow another religion.
- Language: Korean. English may not popular in here, therefore before travel, you should learn few basic sentences in Korean for easier communication.
- Currency: Won (KRW). 1 USD = 1,186 Won = 23,200 VND
Normally, Vietnamese only need short-term visa for up to 3 months for discovering Korean 2019. You can apply for Visa at Embassy, or for more faster you can you Visa service of BedLinker with very good prices. Besides that, Korean doesn’t require Visa for few destinations such as Jeju island, easier for you to travel.
Quick, simple, Visa service of BedLinker, call (84) 931 786 039
Best time for Travel Korea 2019
With four distinct seasons, each period will have different beautiful.
If you go in Spring, then March is the best time, because in April and May might have a storm come from China.
In Spring, the weather is pleasant, light sunshine, good for you for playing and sightseeing, especially interesting Spring Flower festival.
Summer begin from June to August, weather is not too hot, temperature approximate 26C degree. In this period, you can come to beach or island to relax with cool breeze and blue sea. But you must notice that in late of July, Korean may have heavy rain continuously.
Autumn is the most beautiful season of South Korean, you can enjoy it from September to December. In Autumn, the scene is peace and romantic, weather is cool in the morning and slightly cold in the night.
Come here from December to next year February, Korean is covered by white of snow. You can play with beautiful snowflakes like a movie, participate in Winter sports such as ice skating, skiing, join winter festival or soak in hot spring to enjoy the rarely warmth in the freeze may reach -10 degree C
Regardless of the season, just contact BedLinker or call (84) 931 786 039, you will get completed tour for traveling South Korean with many attractive deals.
Big Occasions for Travel Korea 2019
- Lunar New Year: Like in Vietnam, Lunar New Year of Korean start from first day of lunar Calendar. This is one of two major events in a year. On this day, the atmosphere is ecstatic and vibrant, families are gathered together to clean the house and wait for the new year.
- Chuseok Festival: Full-moon Festival in South Korean is one of important events in a year. In this day, families are gathered together to enjoy the fruits of the single crop for 1 year. On the morning of Chuseok, people will make trays from the freshest ingredients harvested from the season to celebrate their ancestors. Then everyone came to the ancestral grave and participated in the ritual of weeding the grave. At night, people can go for a walk or play folk games.
- Hwaseong Suwon Festival: the significant festival at Suwon, Gyeonggi province, which takes place in October every year to commemorate Suwon Citizen’s Day. A series of festivals took place like the procession of Emperor Jeongjo, Jangyongyeong’s army ritual, and a number of other performances.
- Sancheoneo Hwaseong Festival: ice salmon fishsing festival Sancheoneo Hwacheon from 4th to January 26th every year at Hwacheon, Gangwon province. All rivers in this season is frozen, visitors can enjoy winter sport such as ice skating, skiing, and ice fishing.
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival: only 2-3 days in April, the Cherry Blossom bloomed, and same day, Jeju island will celebrate this event. Come to this festival, visitors can walk through the Cherry Blossom boulevard, in warm and pleasant weather of spring.
- Boryeong Mud Festival: this is the most tourist’s attractive festival in Korean 2019, held from July 18th to 27th at Daecheon beach, Chungcheonam. Participate in festival, visitors freely to play in large mud tank, wrestling, mud slipping or swimming in mud. In afternoon, visitor can enjoy a party on the beach with fireworks.
- Jeju Fire Festival: come to Jeju from March 7th to 9th, visitors can enjoy traditional fire festival. This is the ceremonial to pray for healthy and favorable harvest for the next year. This festival included many traditional activities.
Transportation to South Korea
Contact BedLinker or call (84) 931 786 039 for book best flight ticket to Korean.
Transportation in South Korean
Bus is the most popular because of cheap price and can go anywhere with many routes. There are 2 different bus type: City buses and high-speed buses, fit any demands for moving inside the cities or go far.
Inside the city, beside bus, taxis are very flexible, too, but the price seemly high. Otherwise, for longer distances, you can you subway, which is very economic and quick.
For moving between the cities, you can choose domestic flights or use train for cheaper.
Hotel in South Korea
Top destinations for Outbound Travel Korea 2019
Busan: this is the largest coast city in Korean, Busan is famous with exciting and interesting beach such as Haeundae, Songdo Gwangalli,… At Busan, not only swimming, visitors can also explore the attractiveness of fishing villages with the freshest seafood, the coastal culture with many delicacies made from fresh ingredients which caught from the sea.
What to eat when travel Korea 2019
Kimchi: tell about South Korean, no one not know Kimchi, which is very famous food. Kimchi is very good for your health, however, eating Kimchi in anywhere can not be like when eat at the original country of it.
Kimbap: this like sushi from Japan, which is made by rice and other ingredients, all will roll inside dried seaweed.
Bulgogi: Korean style BBQ